Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGADV ON july 18th

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby srossfne on July 20th, 2003, 6:14 pm
We got there around 11:00 and there wasnt much for lines, except on S:UF.I went on batman First, and after riding talon 17 times the day before, this coaster was boring. So i went on it once.We walked by the chiller first but i decide to climb aboard batman, and my favorite coaster first, Nitro!I love Nitro it is the best coaster i have riden. I got 4 laps on this coaster.Then i went to Robin, and got one lap on that, but i should have gone there right after my first ride on nitro instead of riding nitro 4 times at first, because the line go long. I waited around 30-45 mins. for this coaster. It is such a rush and very fast.I hit Medusa after, which was said to be closed that day, and it wasnt, so that is another thing the park did to piss me off that day. I got 2 great rides on Medusa.Then i checked supermans line and it was to long.I went over to the safari, and we ate lunch in the car too. I was pissed again when the monkeys area was closed off, and that is the best part of the safari, but i got good pics of rides, from the safari.Then i went to go on Nitro but the line was to long, so i went to get a q-bot and i registered for superman and chiller and nitro.Then i went on the raft ride. It didnt feel safe.I then went on S:UF and it was so much better then i remembered it.I then went to register for medusa but there was no line so i waited to ride it 2 times, and then i went back to the chiller for my appointment. LOLI love that ride it is so cool. But the line was the same size all day except like in the very morning when i was riding nitro 4 times.Then it started to rain so i went on Nitro for my appointment. But it was only sprinkling.Then i registered for Nitro again, and i has to go back at 8:30 and it was 8:00 so i ate supper. Then i went back for my appointment with NITRO again, and had to walk up the stairs in the rain, i thought i was going to fall. While i was on the ride it hurt because the rain hit your face so hard, but it was cool and i mangaed to keep my eyes opened without them poping out. But i was like Iam so glad i didnt ride the chiller when it was raining. lol. When i was getting off some guy threw up right in front of me when i was walking down the stairs. It was so gross, and he was like dont eat a burrito before going on that ride. Iam thinking it is just Nitro, and i just ate before going on it too.LOL. But when i was on Nitro my parents said they saw it lightning, and i have already signed up for an appointment with nitro again for 9:15 and it was like 8:45, and it was pouring and we were siting under the roof were there is picnic tables to eat on right bye nitro's pictures. Then I saw it the Lightning and the people started to leave Nitro, i was so pissed, i had another appointment thingy already for Nitro, and one whole hour left at the park. DAMN LIGHTNING!I was walking to bring my q-bot back, and some lady was walking up to Nitro and was like, umm i think it is closed! I was like HELLO LADY, would you wanna be 230ft in the air when it is thundering an lightning out! PEOPLE i swear.Then some kids were running to Nitro and they passed me and i was like it is closed, and the keep running and one of them is like umm i think it is closed! So there was more then one stupid person that did the same thing.Then when i brought my q-bot back i saw the T.V. they explained what the q-bot does, and I saw in the background, SFNE, and i didnt know they use the sameone at every park, and Iam like OMG it is about time they get some reconishtion. I wonder why they used SFNE for the q-bot but didnt use SFNE on there own commersials till this year. LOW!So i had a really good time, and the park was better then i thought. i didnt like it back in april, and i liked the rides better this time. there was more to do this time.
ride counts:Dominator red: 20Talon: 27 Steelforce: 10
srossfne

Return to Trip Reports