Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

5/10/03 awesome but alittle crowded

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby holydumb26 on May 10th, 2003, 9:22 pm
Ok I arrived at the park at around 11:45 and I ran In I went to Superman Right away I got on it like in 20 mins.Superman Has pretty good compacity. I love Superman Ultimate Flight cant wait to go back next weekend.Then I headed for Batman but It was along wait I should have went cause that was the shortest it was all day but I skipped it and V2 and Iron Wolf and headed for Eagle which happend to be my favorite ride of the day. I rode it like 5or 6 times great Air time.Then I did Viper still awesome and then Demon then I headed for Superman Again but I didnt feel like waiting again.So I went to V2 I had like a 30 min wait not too Bad.Then I did Iron Wolf twice. Then I went back to Eagle did it again then i hit bull I had like a 15 min wait very good considering it was like 2:00 in the afternoon or something. Then I headed to Eagle again but the line was the longest It was all day. Then I did Triple Play my favorite flat in the park. Also I was really tired then so I went on Sky Trek. I left the Park around 5:30Overall I had a very fun day. It was altille bit crowded but I was still bareable. You might have seen me I was wereing my Coasterbuzz T-shirt again.Sorry I didnt take any pictures today because I wanted to get some power riding in.MY SFGAm 5/10/03 coaster countSuperman:1, Raging Bull:1, V2:1,AE:6,Demon:2,Iron Wolf:2,Viper:1
holydumb26

Postby SFGA 11 on May 10th, 2003, 9:27 pm
Man you have been to sfgam alot this year :) . How many times have you went?
SFGA 11

Postby holydumb26 on May 11th, 2003, 9:10 am
Yesterday was my 3rd so far.
holydumb26

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 11th, 2003, 10:18 am
Ive been there everyday so far including the Chicago Board of Trade day which was on friday the day before the park opened for the 2003 season.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby coasterkid86 on May 12th, 2003, 2:56 pm
i arrived at SFGAM at about 9:25 AM, i got a close parking spot and i got in line as soon as i could. i got my season pass at a jewel on my way to the park so i was ready. i was curious how the weather would be because the weather report said it was going to be thunderstorming like crazy, but i went anyway. so i get there i run to SUF and the line was stopped at the queue line entrance and i was across from the arcade and by the basketball game thing. then at 10:06 AM they opened the line. they walked people through the line very slowly. but i got up to the station by the time the first train was loaded. i had about a 10 minute wait till i was next to ride. then the train stopped at the block brake before it turns to the station. it was stopped there for 5 or 6 minutes and they finally got it moving. then they tested it for 15 minutes. then i rode it in the back row. it was really intense in the pretzle loop. then i got off and it was amazing. that ride is so cool. then i went to american eagle, then i went to raging bull, and because that girl died on the bull they put a little white sign on the entrance to the queue "No food or drink allowed on ride" and below that "no gum or candy permitted" thats all they did. but the girl dieing was not the parks fault. so then i went back to SUF and rode it front row. it took about one hour and a half for the front row. it took about 45 minutes to get to the split between front row and the rest of the train. i left at about 3:00 PM
coasterkid86

Return to Trip Reports