Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGam opeming day report

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby rctfan1556 on May 3rd, 2003, 9:11 pm
hey i went to opening dayHere is what i saw first it was a kind of cold day and deja vu was closed and v2 was closed till about 4:00pm same with raging bull. S:UF was awsome except the line was about an hour long all day but i waited in that line 2 times(went on it 2 times)the pretzle loop. the very back row is the most intense i felt like my face was being crushed. still alot of work on theming to do though but other than that it it was an awsome ride. oh and when i was getting of S:UF i saw the remains of Shockwave(RIP) :cry:. American Eagle is way smoother. it was a very cool day. i almost didn't get to go because my dad didn't have the money but he came up with it and got me and my brother are season passes :D and that was about it. Very cool day a bit crowed.
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Postby joker on May 3rd, 2003, 9:26 pm
Sounds like fun! 1 hour for a new ride aint that bad. Deja Vu is mostly about 2 hours long.
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby rctfan1556 on May 3rd, 2003, 9:34 pm
only thing bad about my day was i had didn't feel that good but not enough to keep me from going it was awsome! raging beull and v2 when they opened had long lines like S:UF
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Postby coasterguy on May 3rd, 2003, 9:53 pm
I got 5 rides on Superman, 1 on Raging Bull, I on Batman, 1 on Iron Wolf, 1 on Viper, 1 one American EagleSuf is AWESOME IN THE LAST CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! The g's are a AMAZING in the Pretzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had a night flight which was also AWESOME!!!!
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 3rd, 2003, 10:23 pm
I got 5 rides on S:UF, 1 on V2, 1 on Batman, 1 on American Eagle, 1 on Iron Wolf, 1 on Demon, 1 on Raging Bull, 1 on Viper, and 1 on Whizzer. I had a great day.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby SfGaMownz on May 3rd, 2003, 10:47 pm
I got there late about 2:30.I got 1 ride on S:UF(back row is the best!!), 1 on batman, 1 on Iorn Wolf, 1 on American Eagle, 1 on Demon, and 1 on Condor.
SfGaMownz

Postby CoasterDave316 on May 3rd, 2003, 10:54 pm
coasterguy wrote:Suf is AWESOME IN THE LAST CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! The g's are a AMAZING in the Pretzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also had a night flight which was also AWESOME!!!!
Seems as if everyone agrees with my report...and just for the record for everyone who was saying they were going to be the first to Superman today, My brother took that honor. Meanwhile I got held up at the metal detector for my belt. :( Oh well didn't matter I still ran there and got there before most people and ended up in the first train, back row out of the station. Exactly where I wanted to be :)
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 3rd, 2003, 10:55 pm
I got first train yesterday but not today. So im happy anyway.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Return to Trip Reports