Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

PTR SFGAm 8-21

Let us know how your day at the park was.
Postby tribar on August 21st, 2011, 4:27 pm
I decided to bring my camera today so i'm doing a PTR

I only went for about two hours because of crowds and i live like 35 minutes away and can come back again soon.

Anyway on to the pictures

V2 was first

Then B:TR where i rode it 5 times 3 w/o ever getting off. I love rerides :D . How come CF can't allow them.

Then it was time for AE:B BACKWARDS

This was my first time riding it backwards and i enjoyed it. The line was back to where where the blue track crosses over the queue. When i was done it was across the railroad tracks and it seemed to be almost full when i rode GD 20-25 mins later. And with one side operation that is one line i would not want to wait in
tribar

Postby DejaVu2001 on August 21st, 2011, 4:36 pm
Regarding Eagle, this year, the park has the ridiculous policy of not opening the second side of Eagle until 1:00pm no matter how long the line gets. Combined with the fact that recently they seem to be unable to get either side open at 10:00am, this means I rarely get on Eagle at all before 4:00 or 5:00 due to the line.
DejaVu2001

Postby ragingbull1331 on August 21st, 2011, 4:59 pm
5 rerides! How crowded was it other than batman having no line
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby tribar on August 21st, 2011, 5:03 pm

New Locker Policy

To wrap up the day i decided a ride on STT my second favorite flat was a "Perfect end to a Perfect day" as the PA system in STT says.

Wipeout

No line as ususal
tribar

Postby tribar on August 21st, 2011, 5:21 pm

Another Sign telling people where HH is

Sorry for the quality of these next pictures

tribar

Postby tribar on August 21st, 2011, 6:11 pm

Coaster in a Box

tribar

Postby tribar on August 21st, 2011, 6:17 pm
ragingbull1331 wrote:5 rerides! How crowded was it other than batman having no line

I rode it once got off rode it another time got off and then rerode it 3 times with the expection of RB a lot of other coasters had long lines.
tribar

Postby Ilovthevu' on August 22nd, 2011, 1:14 am
ragingbull1331 wrote:How crowded was it other than batman having no line

Well, if look at that board in the last BATCH of pictures, you can see everything looked empty. However, what time was that taken - at 10 am? The heavy rain around the area probably scared people away though.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby tribar on August 22nd, 2011, 4:32 pm
^Noon and there was no rain in the area. That was Sat
tribar

Return to Trip Reports