Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFWoA in one day

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby SFGA 11 on July 9th, 2003, 10:01 pm
I am going to SFWoA and CP in early August, we are not sure how long to stay at SFWoA. Do you think it would be possible to do all of the rides section and all of the wildlife section in one day?
SFGA 11

Postby coasterzak on July 9th, 2003, 10:19 pm
If you go on a weekday, you can handle all the rollercoasters and all the flats in about 2-3 hours in the evening. Also, you can do the shows and the waterpark in the day. You could ride and reride all the coasters you want and see the whole park in one weekday. I am yet to visit on a weekend so I'm not sure. I hope that helps.
coasterzak

Postby SFGA 11 on July 9th, 2003, 11:14 pm
Thanks. I think were going on a weekday so hopefull the lines wil be short.
SFGA 11

Postby T_Biggs on July 9th, 2003, 11:29 pm
If possible, go when rain is threatening. When I went, it was off and on rain. Basically, while in the station, or starting up the lift, it was raining. When on the midways, or in the middle of the ride, it wasn't. It was sweet, because we never had to wait for anything except for 1 train on Batman for front row. If crowds are light, you can easily do all of the coasters in 1 or 2 hours, most of the time spent walking between rides.One thing you must do, though, is ride The Edge (now known as Hyde's Nasty Fall, or something like that.) It's just a first generation Intamin drop ride, which I hear is unreliable (I had no problems on it, just walked up, sat down, got a ride. Other people say it always breaks on them, though,) but its sweet because of the experience itself, and it's history. The pull out is like a taste of our Superman's pretzel loop.
T_Biggs

Return to General Coaster Talk