Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

cedar point

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby linebacker131 on April 4th, 2003, 10:28 pm
i am going to cedar point for the frist time in my life i am going on june 19 21 and i am realy excited about going so i was wondering if i can have any information like if its empty then what rides to hit first and where to ride on the rides
linebacker131

Postby T_Biggs on April 4th, 2003, 10:45 pm
I'm going for the first time a week or so before you. About all I know is the first thing you need to go to is Dragster. Otherwise, all I can help you out with about your trip is tell you to have fun!
T_Biggs

Postby Chitown on April 4th, 2003, 10:59 pm
http://www.guidetothepoint.comTry there. It has a ton of info.
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby coasterzak on April 4th, 2003, 11:46 pm
Well if you want to get acquainted with some nice pictures visit http://www.virtualmidway.com. And as already mentioned, guide to the point is great too!
coasterzak

Postby coasterguy on April 5th, 2003, 11:07 am
linebacker131 wrote:i am going to cedar point for the frist time in my life i am going on june 19 21 and i am realy excited about going so i was wondering if i can have any information like if its empty then what rides to hit first and where to ride on the rides
I am probably gonna leave on the 19th of June and get there that night and be there at the park all day friday (20th) and saturday(21st). From Opening until closing I will be there. I Hope i stay at Hotel Breakers becuase in Cedar Point Getaway guide, it says you get into the park 1/2 hour before the general public!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby coastrcorey on April 5th, 2003, 8:40 pm
Yeah, you can get in early if you stay at any of the CP Resorts...
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on April 6th, 2003, 12:01 am
Or if you camp onsite.
coasterzak

Return to General Coaster Talk