Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby CoasterMan629 on March 25th, 2003, 7:40 pm
T_Biggs wrote:
TooTired wrote:Am I the only one that isn't excited over this 15 second rollercoaster? :?
No, you're not the only one. I'm not that excited over it, I just see it as a perk for going to CP this summer. I was planning on going before I knew about it, so it didn't effect my decision on if I would go or not.
\Yea same here, I planned (my mom actually) it last June because my aunts boyfriend went there and said it was great, so since then Ive been planning, TTD was just a plus to the trip. :D
It's not how high or how fast you build the roller coaster it's how smooth you build it!
CoasterMan629

Postby TooTired on March 25th, 2003, 7:50 pm
Yea I'm probably gonna go this August but if the line is too big you won't see me waiting.
TooTired

Postby coasterzak on March 25th, 2003, 9:38 pm
Thanks Too Tired... once again, it will leave the line shorter for me! :)
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on March 26th, 2003, 2:00 pm
I'm ridin' no matter what... Does anyone know if you stay in the hotel, will you get ERT on it???
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on March 26th, 2003, 5:35 pm
Well it has always been that if you stay in the hotel then you get into the park earlier. Sometimes, people have got onto MF at 9 when the park doesn't open til 10. I know that even before 9, the gates have opened to the hotel people. So, I think there is a good chance if you are a hotel guest then you will get in early.
coasterzak

Postby Do I Know You on March 27th, 2003, 10:47 pm
I'm going to Cedar Point in June. That'll be my first time going. Hopefully I can stay at one of the resorts so I can get ERT on TTD :D
Do I Know You

Postby coasterguy on March 27th, 2003, 10:52 pm
Yea I am going this summer and I really want to stay in hotel breakers so I can get in earlier. That is the hotel that gets in early right? I have never been there before so I don't know anything. But I am really excited!!!!!
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby joker on March 28th, 2003, 9:05 am
Yes, that is right on the beach there. I think someone might have a 2002 mao that you could see...
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby coastrcorey on March 28th, 2003, 11:57 am
Yeah, I think I've decided that when we go we should stay in one of the resorts, because I don't want to waste a good chunk of my day standing in line for TTD... Just as long as they have ERT for TTD (I'm assuming they would).
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on March 28th, 2003, 12:12 pm
I don't know if you would call it ERT, I don't know exactly what they'll do this year. But the line should be prett efficient for TTD so I'm hoping the lines won't get as long as they did back in the day when MF opened.
coasterzak

Previous

Return to General Coaster Talk