Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Fiesta Texas New Ride 2018? Clues

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby Ilovthevu' on July 8th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Static wanted to talk about the Fiesta Texas clues, so I'm opening up a new topic.

This is what I think: Justice League going in Scooby-Doo building. The Ferris Wheel moving to another part of the park because it's in the way of the Scooby-Doo ride. The Scooby-Doo gang were in high school (Rockville High). Time is ticking for Scooby-Doo. Time to say good bye. Time to say doog--------- bye. "Tonight" = a part of that Justice League ride is at night where the monster truck is + the Bat signal in the skyline. You have all of those buildings / the city: https://youtu.be/dro-fPdw9BI?t=2m56s

Yes, I know about Skyline Attractions, but isn't that too obvious that someone that plays with the coaster community?

If I'm right, I'm right. If not, whatever. So what do any of you think?
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby RollingCoasting on July 8th, 2017, 1:49 pm
I've heard rumors that Pandemonium might be removed so maybe that's whats leaving? Would make a nice addition to Great Escape :P
RollingCoasting

Postby Ilovthevu' on July 8th, 2017, 2:49 pm
^If they did remove that ride, Great America should get that.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby RollingCoasting on July 15th, 2017, 1:42 am
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TexasTh ... 648827836/

One of these attractions is confirmed to be being removed... my guess is Power Surge or Pandemonium
RollingCoasting

Postby RollingCoasting on July 17th, 2017, 9:11 pm
Power Surge is confirmed to be getting the boot. Popular rumor right now seems to be a Mack Powersplash to take it's place... I could definitely see that at Fiesta Texas, and it would look sick in that spot. 2018 is seriously looking to be an awesome year for the industry
RollingCoasting

Return to General Coaster Talk