Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Coaster studios files false copyright claim

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby great america fan on September 7th, 2016, 10:02 pm
New coaster drama :roll: i know but it involves my friend captain coaster and coaster studios here's the lay down

12 days ago captain coaster uploaded a video called Taylor bybee rant. In the video he compares coaster studios to the fine bros because coaster studios claimed that the "coaster parody" genre of video was his and his only to use. Captain coaster challenged this by providing evidence from coaster studios sfgam meet up video that coaster studios practically has a monopoly over the coaster YouTube genre and that he is just trying to shutdown anyone who competes against him. This point was driven even further when on yesterday September 6 2016 a false copy right strike was filed against captain coasters channel by coaster studios,this just shows how power hungry Taylor bybee is that when he his power is questioned he makes sure to crush it.

What are you thoughts who is in the right and who is in the wrong.
(Just to be clear I like coaster studios content I just don't like Taylor)
Last edited by great america fan on September 8th, 2016, 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
great america fan

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on September 7th, 2016, 10:12 pm
Altogether I hate all the YouTube drama. Coaster Studios is one of my favorite channels because it entertains me, I'm not going to let some drama change my outlook onto Coaster Studios unless if it directly affects the channel itself. And I've never even heard of the other channel. Doesn't change anything for me
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby RollingCoasting on September 7th, 2016, 10:33 pm
His parodies are gold :lol: I wouldn't be particularly happy if someone stole my idea, though. :p Is the evidence in Coaster Studios vid? If it was deleted and you have it, can you PM it to me?
RollingCoasting

Postby [jonrev] on September 7th, 2016, 11:45 pm
DRAMA!
[jonrev]

Postby great america fan on September 8th, 2016, 7:44 am
RollingCoasting wrote:His parodies are gold :lol: I wouldn't be particularly happy if someone stole my idea, though. :p Is the evidence in Coaster Studios vid? If it was deleted and you have it, can you PM it to me?

it's Captain coasters video. it's deleted now I'll see if he'll send me the original copy
Last edited by great america fan on September 8th, 2016, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
great america fan

Postby ribsinbacon on September 8th, 2016, 7:49 am
You can't copyright an idea, however if he was using any of coaster studios work (videos) he may have a legitimate claim, depending on how the copyright rules apply to using that material in parody context.
I've lost my coaster count.
ribsinbacon

Return to General Coaster Talk