Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Great America Coaster Survival 2015

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby Whizzer Whiz Kid on October 19th, 2016, 5:15 pm
Bull +1
Viper -3

Raging Bull - 61*
Viper - 1*
Favorite @ SFGAm - Eagle ~ Favorite Steel - Skyrush ~ Favorite Wood - El Toro
35 Rides on Eagle in 2015
68 Rides on Eagle in 2016
102 Rides on Eagle in 2017
9 Rides on Eagle in 2018
Whizzer Whiz Kid

Postby RollingCoasting on October 19th, 2016, 5:16 pm
Bull +1
Viper -3

Raging Bull - 62*
Viper - 0* OUT!!!!

BULL WINS!!!!!!
RollingCoasting

Postby JaminOut on October 19th, 2016, 10:51 pm
Rigged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby RollingCoasting on October 19th, 2016, 10:54 pm
Nope. Me and Whiz agreed to let Bull win
RollingCoasting

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on October 19th, 2016, 11:41 pm
I agree with Ben.

You two monopolized both games in your favor without anyone else getting involved. These games are supposed to see what the entire forum thinks is the best, not what 1 or 2 people think. If Whiz wanted to let Bull win, let him contribute on his own, don't make him post immediately to force the win. You say that you and Whiz agreed to let Bull win like it's a good thing. It's not, far from it actually. It's literally saying that you two wanted to control the outcome of the game by continually posting in favor of your outcome. And when Whiz wasn't available? Oh, just log into your fake account(sixflagsstalker) and force the win in the other game as well. You clearly have no sense of sportsmanship, or you would've played the games fairly. You even tried doing this earlier, trying to get Ben, Max, and Whiz to 'team up' on me to eliminate Goliath. When you did, you bragged that you eliminated it like it was a life goal. You told me in both the chatroom and in text that you eliminated it, and you told me to add Goliath to the front page like it was supposed to make me feel something. Another example of your terrible sportsmanship. Also, you were the one who decided to just -3 mid-game without my consent. I was the one who created the topic, not you. I would've said no, but too many posts were already made to stop it. If you wanted to add it to your game(which you did, I'm aware), then do it to YOUR game. You never wanted to 'play' the game, you wanted to control the game so that you could get an act out of me. Well, you accomplished just that. You got me to act by removing you and your toxic attitude from my already stressful life.

I hope you're * happy.

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on October 19th, 2016, 11:44 pm
Cringing just reading this
Last edited by RollingCoasting on December 21st, 2016, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RollingCoasting

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on October 19th, 2016, 11:56 pm
It's not about me liking Goliath, it's about you literally bragging to me that it was eliminated to get an act out of me. You were the one who had the idea of 'teaming up' to end the game. I don't care about who enforced it, it was your idea.

By the way, I need some proof on you and Whiz 'agreeing' on that. If you both said that you wanted to do that at the same time, then I'd believe you. If you asked Whiz if he liked the idea and he agreed, then you're still at fault. He might've liked the idea, but I doubt he was going to do it himself(sorry if I'm wrong Whiz).

And hell no I'm not joining chat! Did you not read the last bit of my last post?

I'm just about ready to quit this forum.

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on October 20th, 2016, 12:12 am
XD
Last edited by RollingCoasting on December 21st, 2016, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RollingCoasting

Postby Whizzer Whiz Kid on October 20th, 2016, 6:47 am
Haha this is so cringe
Last edited by Whizzer Whiz Kid on May 13th, 2020, 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Favorite @ SFGAm - Eagle ~ Favorite Steel - Skyrush ~ Favorite Wood - El Toro
35 Rides on Eagle in 2015
68 Rides on Eagle in 2016
102 Rides on Eagle in 2017
9 Rides on Eagle in 2018
Whizzer Whiz Kid

Postby CoasterRiderSC on October 20th, 2016, 1:32 pm
Guys, how about for the next Survival game there are rules that are followed:
1) keep it as +1 / -1 the entire game
2) Only one posting per person per day
3) Show good sportsmanship if you eliminate a ride or if your fave ride is eliminated.
4) Nobody (not even the topic creator) can change or bend the rules mid-game.

Just some suggestions.

I'm fairly new to this forum and much older than you guys, but I would hate to see anyone leave. You guys all have so much great insight and feedback on the rides, parks, manufacturers, etc. I especially love the parks you've built and some of the ride names (Long Way Down Charlie Brown, Penguin's Blizzard River)

I've learned much in the last couple of months and have gotten new perspectives on several rides (i.e Goliath thanks to GWAS writeup, Viper, Superman, etc).

Also, nobody should take things too personally if people are just goofing around, but at the same time a person needs to know when to stop pushing a person's buttons.

/end of my fatherly advice
Single Day Ride Count Record

50 rides 8/17/2018 (Without Flash Pass - Coasters After Dark)

---- "Here we go, kids!! Here we go!!"
CoasterRiderSC

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on October 20th, 2016, 2:57 pm
I'm sorry I went off last night. I was very stressed already, and the addition of RC's actions just pushed me over the edge.

I'm mostly with Steve's post. I don't think that it should be only 1 post per person per day, but I do think that there should be a limit(maybe 5?). I think the bending of rules can be allowed mid-game, but it needs to be approved by both the topic creator and a decent amount of other members. This includes 'special' posts(i.e. +/-5 or reviving a ride every 25 posts or so), so if people don't think a +/-5 is reasonable, they can have insight.

Again, I'll try not to go off like that again, but don't rig the game in your favor. It's never fun when people cheat.

But I do think that we should wait a while until the next one. There's dozens of other games and topics we could get involved with.

Guy_With_A_Stick

Previous

Return to General Coaster Talk