Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Dream Park

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby Viper 88 on December 18th, 2013, 11:09 am
Hello all I was just curious as to what your own personal dream park would be like. Say life was like RCT and you could have an amusement park anywhere in the world, where would it be? What kinds of flat rides would you have? Coasters? Food? Merchandise? Games? Characters? I want to know every last nitty gritty detail I will post after the topic gets going. Afterall we have to do something until opening day! Happy Holidays!
Viper 88

Postby JimPanky on December 18th, 2013, 11:21 am
Great topic idea. This could be really fun, could use new ideas, could use current rides from different parks, could use old rides, etc. Would you theme it heavily? Im gonna put some thought into this.

Im not gona do a park for the public at all though. Im gonna do a park of what I know and love.
JimPanky

Postby JimPanky on December 18th, 2013, 11:22 am
Another idea to expand this even further. It could be 1 park or it could be a collection of multiple parks nearby with a park hopper type option like Disney.
JimPanky

Postby Viper 88 on December 18th, 2013, 4:26 pm
It can be whatever you want it to be its yours. Want a small park like IB go for it, want a mega resort like Disney imagination is the only limit here. Mild to wild everything goes here.
Viper 88

Postby JimPanky on December 18th, 2013, 6:32 pm
im gona have some mild ideas and some very wild ideas for sure

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk
JimPanky

Postby JimPanky on December 19th, 2013, 12:19 am
PankyLand
Coasters: Batman The Ride, Superman Ultimate Flight, Goliath, Otlaw Run, X-Flight, Raging Bull, Vertical Velocity, Little Dipper, Hoosier Hurricane, Cornball Express, Expedition Everest, Rock n RollerCoaster, Coney Island Cyclone, x2, Top Thrill Dragster, Kingda Ka.
Flats: Giant Drop, King Chaos, Revolution, Sky Trek Tower, and a people mover that acts as a transportation system with several load platforms throughout the park.
There will be 1 dark ride featuring all the Looney Tunes characters.
There will also be a drive through safari attraction.
3 merchandise locations: a cartoon shop, a comic book store, and a shop with coaster/theme park merchandise and information (books and dvds on coaster theme park history)
2 large restaurants.
A quick service with a show like mooseburger but with a Looney Tunes Themed Show.
A more formal sit down restaurant dinner show with a Justice League show. This location also has a full bar.
The night will end with an IgNight show but with Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network, and DC Comics characters. Disneys Fantasmic! showcases their characters, this show will showcase time warner characters.

Behind the park will be a resort and theme park museum. There will be a second entrance here for resort guests and season pass holders.

The park will feature a system similar to Disneys fastpass.
It will also use groupers and single rider lines.
JimPanky

Postby Viper 88 on December 20th, 2013, 4:29 pm
Not a bad start Jim lets get some more people going and little by little i'll start posting my park.
Viper 88

Postby Coaster Justin on December 20th, 2013, 7:55 pm
B&M 5 Looping Flying Coaster (Zero G, Corkscrew, Immellman, Dive Loop, Pretzel Loop)
Gerstlauer Spinning Coaster
Gerstlauer 4 Looping Euro Fighter
Vekoma Junior Coaster 335m
Chance Morgan Junior Hyper Coaster

Collection of 15 family flat rides
5 Kids Rides
Intamin River Rapids Ride

3 Indoor Theaters, 20 Food Stands, 5 Main Dining Areas
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby Viper 88 on December 21st, 2013, 12:52 pm
I would probably start with a large enterance area With a Grand Gate and old fashioned ticket counters. A blend of Riverview and what Six Flags had before they demolished it all. Upon entering through the turnstiles guests would be greeted by an EXACT REPLICA of the Columbia Carousel. However the reflecting pool would remain but with the additions of fountains that arc from the edges of the pond into the center of the pool at the center of the pool there would be a few more geyser type water jets. And surrounding the pool would be flowers violets, iris, pansies, and purple roses. More to come after the holidays..... maybe before.
Viper 88

Postby [jonrev] on January 2nd, 2014, 2:53 am
I would build, on the Johns-Manville superfund site in Waukegan following cleanup, a GCI-based replica of the Riverview Bobs and go from there... also the Amstutz would be used as the entrance to the parking lot, and it would have a Metra stop. I haven't really thought of anything further...
[jonrev]

Postby JimPanky on January 2nd, 2014, 1:20 pm
A Bobs replica would be awesome!
JimPanky

Postby Viper 88 on January 5th, 2014, 5:23 pm
Aaaw you actually stole my idea, but as there are only so many options our there we are bound to overlap but yes that would definately be one of my star rollercoasters.
Viper 88

Postby Viper 88 on January 16th, 2014, 6:05 pm
The Park would be called Stardust Park. It would be located in California.
Behind the carousel would be the walkways to the different areas of the park. The walkways would be paver stones like they have at Cedar Point, in the same zig zag pattern. Going to the right we would have our first section: Bedrock. Yes you guessed it it would feature the Flintstones, and not just the main 4 but also Bam-Bam, Pebbles, Dino, Hoppy, Mr slate and Mrs. Slagoople (Wilma's mother) would all make appearances.

It would be around the size of Hometown Square juat a touch bigger (add in the bridge to County Fair).

Here you would be able to get giant pterodactyl (turkey legs), Mammoth milkshakes, Dinosaur Ribs (country style with no bones), Huge Bronto Burgers, and what else but Rock Candy.

This area would feature the Bedrock Bowl for special guest concert performances as well as a Flintstones themed Stage Show. The Loyal Order of Water Buffalo theater would be the place to rest cool off and watch a stage performance blended with cartoon pieces for a one of a kind show. During the off performance hours the theater would play flintstones episodes.

There would be some nice family rides in this section of the park.
Rides would include: Slate Quarry a air conditioned maze and slide structure big enough for kids as well as parents, featuring numerous dinosaur themed slides and several boulder pits.

The Flintstones Cars Go Karts that would be free with park admission.

BedrockNRoller coaster: A family coaster with inline seating (like Whizzer) though longer and without the spiral lift.

Replicas of the Flintstones' house as well as the Rubbles to walk through and touch and sit in.

The Flintstone Flyer: A flying scooter type ride.

Mastadon Mountain: A family style wild mouse.

Hopp-A-Roo: A Catch N Air ride with increased capacity and transition from it being a portable ride to a permanent more to come when I think of it.
Viper 88

Return to General Coaster Talk