Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Thesis survey

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby may4eto on June 7th, 2012, 5:42 am
Hello everybody,

My name is Maya Zaneva and I am student at the University of Amsterdam. Currently I am doing a research study on how theme parks use marketing tools in order to increase attendance.It is comparison between Europe( in particular Nederland)and the USA.I will really appreciate if you take some time( not more than 5 min) to fill in my survey. Tank you for your time
url http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=276679
may4eto

Postby w00dland on June 7th, 2012, 8:27 pm
Finished it. Best of luck on your thesis.

To everyone else : I would highly recommend taking this survey. Gathering a high number of responses is essential to good research.
Top 5 wood-5-Goliath 4-Ravine Flyer II 3-Phoenix 2-Voyage 1-El Toro
Top 5 Steel- 5-Velocicoaster 4- Maverick 3- Fury 325 2-Steel Vengeance 1-X2
Coaster Count: 444
w00dland

Postby monsterfan99 on June 8th, 2012, 12:36 am
^Agreed 100%. I know how frustrating it is to do surveys and get no response. Everyone needs to take the five minutes and support academic research.
monsterfan99

Postby Stoogie on June 8th, 2012, 11:32 am
I did it too. Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Candy: What you lookin' at?
Otis B. Driftwood: I'm lookin' at you, mama.
Candy: Yeah, you see something you like?
Otis B. Driftwood: Maybe. I set my standards pretty low, so I'm never disappointed.
Stoogie

Postby Johnny.Ink on June 8th, 2012, 5:06 pm
Did the survey maya.

Would be interested in reading the results. Best of luck...
Johnny.Ink

Postby Ilovthevu' on June 9th, 2012, 2:14 pm
I did the survey, but I was a little confused on the last part. It says something like do you want the results. Well, I said yes, but than it says we will give you more studies in the future. However, there are two more responses on the right side of the screen Yes or No? I really am curious to see the results, but rather not do more surveys unless I know what they are about. The extra Yes and No are the really confusing part, and I don't really know what they are for.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby w00dland on June 10th, 2012, 11:05 am
1. Yes, and I'd like to do more surveys: Means you'll get the results and the opportunity to do more surveys.
2. Yes: Means you'll get the results and thats it.
3. No, but I'd like to do more surveys: Means you won't get the results but can do more surveys
4. No: Means no results and no surveys.
Top 5 wood-5-Goliath 4-Ravine Flyer II 3-Phoenix 2-Voyage 1-El Toro
Top 5 Steel- 5-Velocicoaster 4- Maverick 3- Fury 325 2-Steel Vengeance 1-X2
Coaster Count: 444
w00dland

Postby may4eto on June 14th, 2012, 3:15 am
just wanted to thank you so much for participating and helping me for this project :)
may4eto

Return to General Coaster Talk