Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

big cheif water coaster

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby coastersrmylife on June 16th, 2003, 4:51 pm
I heard a while back that big chiefs in the dells was getting a water coaster. Anyone heard or seen anything new about it.
coastersrmylife

Postby SFGA 11 on June 16th, 2003, 6:08 pm
Yeah, Big Chiefs Carts and Coasters is getting a water coaster and I believe it is called Triton's Water coaster.
SFGA 11

Postby T_Biggs on June 16th, 2003, 6:31 pm
According to RCDB, it's going to be a Miler water coaster. The only other one by that company I can think of off hand is the water coaster at Enchanted Village. Big Chief has done buisness with this company in the past, Little Titans is another Miler coaster there. Who knows, maybe they'll get a 3rd Miler, they have 3 from CCI, maybe they like coasters in 3s. :lol:
T_Biggs

Postby coastersrmylife on June 18th, 2003, 4:49 pm
thanks, but i already knew that much. What im askin is if anyone knows if construction has started or when it will.
coastersrmylife

Postby coastrcorey on June 18th, 2003, 9:16 pm
Yeah, when I was there a few weeks ago, they had the land cleared and flattened, and i saw footers poured.
coastrcorey

Postby NoUseForAName on June 22nd, 2003, 1:46 pm
Miller? I was figuring it was going to be a Premier type thing like Buzzsaw Falls but I guess not.
Deja Vu, Intensity Over Reliability.
NoUseForAName

Postby bbplayinfool1 on July 6th, 2003, 12:27 pm
does anyone know if it is open yet or not? i am going on monday july 7th and would like to know how it is doing right now
bbplayinfool1

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on July 6th, 2003, 2:03 pm
Its not open yet.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby coastrcorey on July 6th, 2003, 7:35 pm
Lol, when we were there in May they were saying "It'll be done by the beginning of June.". Hah, there was NO vertical construction at that time.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterguy on July 6th, 2003, 7:38 pm
I have a lake house a 1/2 hour north of the dells and I been to Big Chief many times! We just got back from this weekend. I haven't been to Big Chief yet this year nor do I care after riding Top Thrill Dragster!
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Return to General Coaster Talk