Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

other six flags parks

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby NegativeGeez on July 10th, 2003, 6:25 pm
i want to go to st louis, KY kingdom, and worlds of adventure...has anyone been to these parks, and if so, what do you think of them and what are the highlights?thanks a lot!
this space for rent
NegativeGeez

Postby SfGaMownz on July 10th, 2003, 6:53 pm
I've been to SfKk. Its a decent park. I was there before Tidal Wave splashed in, though it has to be good it was at SfGaM :wink:. The highlight was definitly Chang, great Standup, smooth for most of it too. The next best rides are the two woodies, Twisted Twins, and Thunder Run.
SfGaMownz

Postby NoUseForAName on July 10th, 2003, 8:55 pm
Ive been to St.Louis. Its ok park. The Boss is a great coaster alittle on the rough side though. Mr.Freeze with the lapbars is insane. I didn't mind Ninja either. Yeah it's a old Arrow, but it is still fun to ride without to much headbanging. The parks overall atmosphere is pretty good. The layout is kind of weird. Alot of dead ends. They also have a pretty good sized Hurricane Harbor.
NoUseForAName

Postby SFGA 11 on July 10th, 2003, 10:11 pm
I've been to KK and SFSTL.Kentucky Kingdom was horrible! in my opinion - The park layout was confusing, the park was really dirty, and T2 was rough.SF St. Louis was a pretty good park. I think it is one of the best run SF parks. The Boss, Mr. Freeze, Screamin Eagle all good coasters.
SFGA 11

Postby coasterzak on July 10th, 2003, 10:22 pm
SFWoA is my homepark. The wood sucks, except Big Dipper in the front car, and the rest of the rides are good. A must hit if you are out anywhere near Ohio. The waterpark is top notch. PM me if you have any specific questions, I could say way too much right there.
coasterzak

Return to General Coaster Talk